The new WARN VR10-S offers enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. The new convertible control pack looks great and allows upright or low-profile mounting configurations. A waterproof Albright® contactor provides the most reliable winch control available. The one-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie bars for increased strength, and a best-in-class cone brake holds the full-rated load. The 10,000 Pounds capacity makes it perfect for Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon applications.
- Black Tactical Look Puts You At The Head Of The Off-Road Pack
- 10,000 lb. capacity
- Waterproof Albright® Contactor Control For The Ultimate In Reliability
- One-Piece Tie Plate Replaces Tie Rods For Added Strength And Rigidity
- Convertible Control Pack Allows Upright Or Low-Profile Winch Mounting
- Standard Duty 3/8 Inch X 90' Synthetic Rope With Cast Iron Hawse Fairlead
- Powerful, Efficient Series-Wound Motor
- Best-In-Class Load-Holding Cone Brake For Superior Control
- Designed, Engineered, And Field Tested By Warn Engineers In Clackamas
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Great Build Quality
Have yet to actually try out the winch, but the build quality is great! It’s a tight fit, but I have it installed in a Rough Country cradle hitch mount that connects to 2021 AEV winch front hitch mount.
Warn Winch - Great Customer Service Once again!
I am starting to see a trend with coloradocanyonenthusiasts.com and the trend is great customer service. It seems that no matter how much research I do about these upgrades to my ZR2, I always end up with a list of questions before I purchase. This team once again continues to impress me, they continually take the time to address all my questions and most importantly take the time to understand my build before selling me a random product. When I was looking at winches, I truly had no idea where to start other than I knew the general weight of my truck (Which is about 4700 lbs for the 2019 ZR2 - stock). The team here really spent a lot more time with me than they really needed to do, but I really feel like I got the tool that I needed to fit into my budget with my build. I will be a customer for many years to come. I highly recommend this team and company to anyone looking for a great place to buy product and get exceptional customer service while doing it! Thank you all for what you are doing!
What should I put for a title? Winch?
Haven’t installed it yet.