ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2023 GMC Canyon AT4, Denali, & Elevation/Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. This Stage 6 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring CDEV equipped remote reservoirs for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers, specifically designed for the wider track width of GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss, are also height adjustable for 1.75-2.5” of front lift over stock, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Their extended travel length improves performance by increasing front wheel travel by 20% over stock, for a total of 10.25”. Billet aluminum Delta Joint PRO upper control arms not only add strength and durability but help retain factory alignment specs, offer on-vehicle caster/camber adjustment, and the Delta Joint PROs' increased range of motion allows the fitment of the extended travel coilovers and the increased wheel travel this system provides. ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series CDEV piggyback reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving and offer increased damping and heat dissipation, balancing the performance of the truck from front to rear. Focus on driving and let ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) read the terrain and make near-instant adjustments via the Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) at each individual shock. Control the system wirelessly through the IIC app on your phone and once configured the system functions without driver input. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2023 GMC Canyon/Chevrolet Colorado Stage 6 system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint PRO. Delta Joint PRO is ICON's innovative new suspension articulation joint which combines the durability and longevity of factory style ball joints with performance and strength that exceeds traditional motorsports-style ball joints. The Delta Joint PRO features a new rebuildable, serviceable design in which any component may be removed, inspected, and replaced without having to purchase a whole new joint. Strength and durability are improved by using a larger ball with 56% more bearing surface than our standard Delta Joint, along with improved lubrication sealing. But improved performance is at the heart of the Delta Joint PRO, with a full 90 degrees of articulation, from one extreme to the other. This represents a 14% improvement in range of motion, over the highly capable original Delta Joint, allowing for maximum bind-free suspension movement through the complete range of travel. The Delta Joint PRO is built to take the abuse, with a chromoly ball and shaft that has a bearing surface hardened to Rockwell C 55. The replaceable races are made of graphite-impregnated sintered metal, machined to the finest tolerance to provide a flawless, metal-to-metal bearing interface. We also redesigned the lubrication system, with lubricant channels that distribute grease more efficiently without extending past the bearing seal.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 20% increase in wheel travel over stock and improved ride quality with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) uses onboard sensors to monitor G-forces and movement of vehicle chassis along with user defined settings to actively make near instantaneous compression damping changes
- Adjustable Coilovers from 1.75-2.5" of front lift height over stock
- 2.5 Series extended travel front coilovers with remote reservoirs for improved shock cooling and performance
- Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joint PRO ball joints for added strength, durability, and alignment spec range with on-vehicle adjustability
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts on all shock absorbers
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 Aluminum Series rear piggyback reservoir shocks provide increased performance and balanced tune with coilovers
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: Shocks are fully serviceable. Lift heights indicated are for a stock equipped vehicle.
- APPLICATION NOTE #156: Springs are rated for gasoline engines
- APPLICATION NOTE #158: Only fits "Ultra-Wide Stance" vehicles
- APPLICATION NOTE #159: Will not fit Chevrolet Colorado WT, LT, Z71, or ZR2. Will not fit GMC Canyon AT4X.
- TECH NOTE: An iOS operated device is required to run ICON Intelligent Control App
- TECH NOTE: Rear shocks are compatible with 0-1" of rear lift over stock
- 71670E (QTY: 1) | 23 GM CANYON/COLORADO EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR CDEV COILOVER KIT
- 78760DJ (QTY: 1) | 23 GM CANYON/COLORADO BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 77751EP (QTY: 1) | 23 GM CANYON/COLORADO 0-1" REAR 2.5 VS PB CDEV PAIR
- 73000 (QTY: 1) | 23 GM CANYON/COLORADO IIC INSTALL KIT