- Powers Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars and LED pods.
- Connects directly to the battery to power your light.
- High capacity 14AWG wiring.
- Deutsch DT output connector.
- Black wire sheathing to protect cables.
- 30A, waterproof fuse and 60 amp, 12V relay to safeguard the electrical systems in your light.
Stage Series. This harness is intended to be used with our Stage Series light bars and pods without backlight functionality. This harness connects directly to your vehicle's battery and allows you to power your offroad lighting. It features a two-way toggle switch, and uses high capacity 14AWG wiring and Deutsch DT connectors for simple plug-and-play installation.
This harness safely powers up to 25A of auxiliary lamps. Please refer to the current draw data below.
- SS3 Sport: 1.2A
- SS3 Pro: 2.9A
- SS3 Max: 3.3A
- SS6 Light Bar: 1.9A
- SS12 Light Bar: 4.2A
- SS18 Light Bar: 5.7A
- SS30 Light Bar: 9.8A
- SS42 Light Bar: 16A
- SS50 Light Bar: 18.5A
- One (1) wiring harness
- One (1) toggle switch
This harness is designed to power Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars and LED pods without backlight functionality.
NOTE: If you are using this harness in combination with our Stage Series lightbars on a 24V system, you will need to replace the relay with a 24V relay.