Daystar 2 Inch Strut Extension Leveling Lift Kit
- Provides 2-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension.
- Allows use of up to 32-inch diameter tires for improved ground clearance.
- Allows use of factory wheels after installation for convenience.
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride.
- High quality laser cut and welded coil spring spacers
- Some cutting required
- High strength hardware included
- Includes detailed instructions
- Made in the USA
Performance Accessories designed a 2-inch one-piece strut extension leveling kit for Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon pickups that corrects the front-to-rear stance of the vehicle. This leveling kit features a pair of one-piece heavy-duty thick spacers that are laser cut and precision welded to insure the highest quality and fitment. Also includes machined differential drop down spacers and hardware. Allows the vehicle to run up to a 32-inch diameter tire. This system works without the need of a coil spring compressor and can be installed in 1.5-2 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation. Cutting tool will be required to shorten the OEM studs.