Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of XL80 LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for one low price. Boost nighttime visibility and take your off-road lighting to the next level with these 80-watt LED lights. In terms of sheer power-to-size, few auxiliary off-road lights can match the XL80. Four Cree LEDs inside emit 9,500 lumens per light and the small profile makes them a fantastic option for forward-projection lighting.
They also offer a 20-percent dimming feature, a powder coated housing and an anodized bezel. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Choose from a variety of lighting patterns:
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44-degree) and spot (6-degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3).
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44-degree flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2).
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color