Chassis Unlimited’s Octane PRO-LITE Front winch bumper ships to your door ready to install, complete with 3-Stage texture Black Powdercoat. Featuring room for a 30" Curved Dual Row Light bar, Winch Mounting for up to a 12,000 LB Winch, and HD Recovery Points.
The Octane Series Pro-Lite bumper is first to bring a curved front bumper to market that actually contours the front of the vehicle, as well as the only manufacturer to allow room for a 12K winch combined with a 30” Curved or Straight Dual Row LED light bar. All of Chassis Unlimited’ s products are designed & manufactured in Livermore California.
This Pro-Lite style bumper uses your factory bumper skin, instead of replacing the entire bumper. Installation is simple with only basic hand tools needed; After trimming of your factory bumper, the bumpers directly bolt on to your vehicle. Most Installations are completed in a few hours or less.
With our Octane Series front winch/light bumper, the winch is mounted directly into the bumper and a 30" dual row curved LED Light bar is located above it. We also include two center section lighting options for the bumper. You can either choose to install a 30” Curved or Straight dual row LED Light bar, or install eight 3” LED Cube lights. Both light mounting options are included, and the choice is yours which look you prefer to use.
All of our winch bumpers have winch free spool access points on the front side of the bumper
- Trimming of Factory front bumper is required for installation
- Bumper Accepts up to a 12,000 LB Winch (Does not fit warn M Series)
- Top Mounted Winch Control/solenoid Boxes must be relocated
- Center Light options include 30” Curved/Straight dual row LED Light bar, or Eight 3” LED Cube Lights
- Octane Bumpers include heavy duty recovery points with a 1” Thru hole size
- Designed & Manufactured in USA from 3/16” Steel Plate
- Bumpers ships complete with 3-Stage Black Texture powder coat
LED LIGHTS & WINCH ARE NOT INCLUDED
2015-2020 Chevrolet Colorado (Excludes ZR2)
Super stoked with the outcome
Zero regrets going with this bumper. Super happy with the outcome