CBI OFFROAD Chevy Colorado ZR2 Baja Series Front Bumper
The all-new ZR2 full front bumper is a great option for those looking for a true off-road bumper! It combines amazing fitment and aesthetics with incredible functionality to get your ZR2 outfitted with the necessary gear to make it out and back again! Each bumper is hand built in our Idaho Falls, ID facility and will provide years of enjoyment and protection to your truck!
- Steel or Aluminum options
- Greatly improved strength with steel and aluminum options
- Standard bumper without grill protection or optional CGP (Center Grill Protection)
- Integrated and gusseted winch mount
- Recommended to run a winch with a non-integrated solenoid box
- Winch mounting compatible with 8,000 to 12,000 lb winches
- Fog light mounts – Options to accommodate round or square LED fog lights up to 4” round/square
- Integrated 30” light bar mount behind the bumper face (Theft Deterrent)
- Single row light bar compatible
- Diesel models are aware that mounting a light bar will reduce air flow to the radiator. In most cases, there will not be any ill effect however use at your own risk.
- Improved approach angles
- Installation requires cutting of factory front bumper
- Integrates with factory ZR2 front skid plate or CBI Offroad full skid plates
- Industry first compression trim to hide “flex gap” between body and bumper
- Optional powder coating available
50% + SHIPPING IS DUE AT TIME OF ORDER
REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO SHIPMENT
ORDER IS ELIGIBLE TO BE CANCELED UP TO THE FIRST 3 WEEKS
If final payment is not made by time of shipment, order placement will be forfeited and deposit will be lost.
The team was great helping me decide to go steel or aluminum, which bumper to get and overall make sure this was the right product for my build. I had a never ending list of questions and they stuck with me and got all of them answered! I really do this this is a great team and they have helped me with several products. Great job and thank you for all you do and for being there when I had questions!