Built to outperform, upgrade your Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 4WD truck by installing a 5.5-inch suspension lift kit with FOX 2.5 Coil-over shocks by BDS. Designed to improve stance, performance, and capability, this kit includes everything necessary to set your truck up right with clearance for up to 33" tires. These kits feature proprietary FOX 2.5 coil-over shocks designed specifically to bolt-on performance for increase travel and the ability to soak up the roughest terrain along with smooth on-road comfort.
This kit takes advantage of BDS's tried and true high-clearance design for improved ground clearance, strength, and offroad protection while correcting suspension and steering geometry for great on-road handling characteristics. Up front, the kit utilizes FOX 2.5 coil-over shocks, high-arched 1/4-inch thick steel crossmembers along with a multipiece differential relocation brackets and heavy duty skid plates built for offroad protection. Steering geometry is corrected at the new taller ride height with CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles and replacement tie rod ends allowing for ESC system compatibility. These combined with the provided sway bar links, bump stop extensions, CV spacers, supplied hardware and more provide a comprehensive front suspension lift ready for whatever you throw at it.
In the rear BDS offers a heavy duty fabricated lift block to lift and level that stance. The lift block installs in place of the stock block and retains ride quality and load capacity. Also for the rear are new u-bolts and precision tuned FOX 2.0 Performance Series shocks for the best ride on and off road.
FOX 2.5 Coil-Overs
FOX 2.5 coil-overs offer next level performance for on-road comfort and off-road comfort capability. Tuned and ready to install right out of the box, these bolt-on 2.5-inch diameter coil-overs are built for abuse and packed with race-proven technology. They include a remote reservoir for additional fluid capacity to keep your shocks running cool so you can push the limits in the rough terrain.
High Clearance Crossmembers
BDS maximizes ground clearance with their heavy duty 1/4-inch thick laser cut perfect fit crossmembers. Paired with a front skid plate system that bolts together to create a rigid subframe while adding extra protection.
Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles
BDS corrects steering geometry at the new taller ride height using a pair of high-strength, CNC machined ductile cast iron steering knuckle design to work with replacement tie rod ends to maintain steering angles for proper function and ESC compatibility.
Features & Benefits
- FOX 2.5 Factory Race series coilovers for improved ride quality, performance, and capability
- High clearance crossmember design maximizes ground clearance
- Robust steering knuckles maintain ESC system compliance
- High-strength replacement upper control arms provide durability and serviceability
- HD skid plate system improved offroad protection
- Multipoint differential relocation brackets to secure the front axle and improve CV angles
- Factory Protection Plus drivetrain warranty included
Recommended Tires & Wheels
(Trimming may be required)
- 295 / 70 with 17 x 8 and 4.5 in. Backspace
- 305 / 70 with 17 x 9 and 4.5 in. Backspace
- 305 / 55 with 20 x 9 and 5.25 in. Backspace
FOX 2.5 Coil-Overs
- 2.5-inch smooth bore zinc plated seamless steel body
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Application-specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- 7/8-inch hard chrome-plated steel shafts
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
FOX 2.5 Coil-Overs with DSC Adjuster
All the FOX Coil-Over Advantages Plus:
- Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster
- Increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%
- Easy twist knobs for Low-Speed and High-Speed Compression adjustment
- Provides added control and comfort for on-road use
- More aggressive damping for use off-road